Question
Posted by: Donny | 2009/07/29

vicks

i asked yesterday and my question is missing ,,, would using vicks vapour rub to produce heat and tiggling during sex work

(Admin: the question was removed because people other than the expert were replying.)

Vicks should not be applied to the private parts of men or women. It will cause serious irritation / burning of the mucous membranes. Durex made lubricants that produce warmth / tingling that are safe for use during sex. Visit the SA Sexual Health Association website for more information www.sexualhealth.co.za

9
Posted by: Donny | 2009/07/31

No further ideas

Reply to Donny
Posted by: Donny | 2009/07/30

tried " heat"  and " tiggle"  made by durex but wanted something with more heat and tiggle

Reply to Donny
Posted by: Ja | 2009/07/30

Vaseline is a no-no, so is Vicks. Get a water based product. The durex-play range isnt all that expensive and widely available

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Donny | 2009/07/30

Admin could you pls post other replies

Reply to Donny
Posted by: Donny | 2009/07/29

Thanks i will look

Reply to Donny
Posted by: Angel | 2009/07/29

there is a lub that have that mint taste.u can find it ko clicks.dont think vicks or vaseline is good her

Reply to Angel
Posted by: Donny | 2009/07/29

Thanks for the reply and advise, we have used tiggle and looking for something with more kick lol

Reply to Donny
Posted by: PJ | 2009/07/29

Donny, I think Vicks is way too strong to apply to your genetal area. Starting to mix 1 part vicks with 4 parts vaseline, and adjusting the mixture according to what you feel is a better idea. I use Zambuk, it is relatively mild and we have never suffered any side effects.

I must warn you though, Vicks, Vaseline and Zambuk, are not water based and can cause infections if the lady is sensitive for strange matter.

Reply to PJ
Posted by: Donny | 2009/07/29

how do i get access to the experts reply

Reply to Donny