Question

Vibro Shake / Crazy Fit Slimming Machine

I heard that the Vibro Shake machine (Crazy Fit Slim Shaker) is not good for you when you are TTC.

How would I put it.... Apparently it "shakes" all the sperm "loose" in your body?

It that true or just a myth?

I need to loose weight but if that is the case I not standing on that machine....

I think that it is a myth unless you have sex on the machine.

1
Posted by: **** | 2008/06/04

I know that it's a big no no when you are pregnant. Most of the gyms have a sign telling you NOT to use them if you are pregnant so i'm guess it may not be a good idea to use it if you are TTC

Reply to ****