Question

Vibro Shake

I heard that the Vibro Shake machine (Crazy Fit Slim Shaker) is not good for you when you are TTC.

How would I put it.... Apparently it "shakes" all the sperm "loose" in your body?

It that true or just a myth?

I need to loose weight but if that is the case I not standing on that machine....

Dear Anon
I do not believe there is any trails or clinical studies that have been done to prove a link a between such vibration machines and infertility therefore I cannot answer this question with any degree of certainty.

1
Posted by: Vera | 2008/06/10

I have one of those machines and in the booklet it stated that you must not stand on the machine if you trying to concieved or is pregnant. They say it will cause a miscarried.

Reply to Vera