Question
Posted by: Chris | 2011/02/08

Vibrator vs Normal sex

I''m in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend of 9 months. When we''re together, the sex is mind blowing, but I know that she has urges, same as I, when we''re not together. I ordered her the " FunFactory Delight G-Spot Vibrator" , apparently the best at the moment, better than " The Rabbit" .

My question: What is the chance of her preferring the vibrator to normal sex later on?
I have no doubt that our sex is great. I can thrust for 10 minutes before reaching orgasm, and she orgasms everytime, but I''m still a little nervous that the vibrator will influence our sex life negatively, but I realize that it will be a great way for her to lessen her urges on her own? Please help

numerous studies have not shown a higher preference for toys than for penile vaginal intercourse. Do remember that a realtionship is the cornerstone of human behaviour and love ,trust and respect play the important roles in the process.As long as you remain vibrant ,spend quality time together and look to why you want your partner to use a vibrator if she is not the one requesting it .

6
Posted by: QQ | 2011/02/17

I prefer my vibrator to the real thing.
I can decide how I want it, when I want it and for how long I want it.

Reply to QQ
Posted by: p | 2011/02/10

ABC - you right and the more i think about it. It is a good thing that vibrators are meant for woman, if men were this open minded about toys.....i tell you there won''t be no real sex ever. I mean, men are already turned on, they just need the release button and that is it.

Reply to p
Posted by: ABC | 2011/02/10

The difference is that women get turned on not only by penetration but by the stuff that goes along with it - kissing, fondling, touching, stroking, liking... All the things a vibrator can''t do. So, although a vibrator is alot of fun, it won''t replace the loving of a real man!

Reply to ABC
Posted by: Pieter | 2011/02/09

So what is the big difference between the real thing and the vibrator

Reply to Pieter
Posted by: Bubbles | 2011/02/08

Don''t worry. I also have a vibrator and play a lot, but like Anon pointed out... nothing beats the " real"  thing.

Have fun!!

Reply to Bubbles

I wouldn''t worry Chris. Nothing beats the ''real'' thing. And from the sounds of it, you are the ''Bomb''.