Question
Posted by: Rieky | 2012/05/07

Vibrator-do you think!

Hi, do you guys think a vibrator can stretch your vagina if you use it everyday....

A vagina is made up of several muscles – during sex / use of a vibrator (which is the substitute for penetration) the muscles contract and relax to increase the sexual pleasure experience. The more you use a muscle – the more subtle it becomes and the stronger. With that in mind – no I do not think you will stretch your vagina. Some women experience after child birth that they pelvic floor sags and that they do not feel as tight – it could be due to the fact that the muscles needed to relax too much during the birthing process and needs to be tightened a bit with exercises – kegel exercises. Not using the muscles is more of a concern than using it too much.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

4
Posted by: mark | 2012/05/09

call me

Reply to mark
Posted by: Senzo | 2012/05/09

what if my feel is doesn''t work at all what can i do make feel during having sex?

Reply to Senzo
Posted by: XXX | 2012/05/07

I doubt it very much,unless it is the size of a donkey''s lol

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/07

Reply to Sexologist