Question
Posted by: ally | 2011/11/09

vibrator

I bought myself a vibrator a month ago but get no pleasure when using it. do i use it wrong or is it just not for me....or did i bought the wrong 1.i am single and would like something that realy satisfied me. a bought 1 with many functions but still feel it is not doing for me

I am wondering what your expectations are when using the vibrator. It may be a good idea to not use the vibrator initially and to stimulate yourself with your finger/s to find out which are the pleasurable areas for you. It may be that when you introduce the vibrator gradually once aroused that you feel more satisfied. Alternatively perhaps you need to use a different vibrator, perhaps with more clitoral stimulation?

4
Posted by: Rosie | 2011/11/10

Hi there,

I own a toy and I LOVE it. I have the one that is in the shape of an egg, they also call it a " bullet" . I just use it on my clitoris, not internally.

Good luck.

Reply to Rosie
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/10

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: crazy | 2011/11/09

keep on practising you will get the hang of it....practise makes perfect.

Reply to crazy
Posted by: XXX | 2011/11/09

A toy can hardly replace the real deal but I''m sure with a bit of practice and experimenting you will find a way to help satisfy your needs.
I don''t know what toy you have bought but it should be used to stimulate your clitoris.

Reply to XXX