Question
Posted by: peli | 2011/03/03

Vibrator

My hubby is starving me intimately, romatically and esp sextually.
i need a vibrator, ''the toy penis"  where can i buy one pse. i live in Gaborone Botswana.
Is it safe to use??

There are several sites on the internet that do world wide deliveries. It is realy up to you to choose what you feel like. Vibrators are perfectly safe – just always clean then well after using and when you share your toy make sure that you use a condom to protect yourself and the other person.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: STORM | 2011/03/08

USE A CUCUMBER

Reply to STORM
Posted by: A man | 2011/03/04

Peli, I think your best bet would be to buy it via Internet, there you will be able to look a the huge variety on offer and order in complete privacy. They are completely safe to use and can be very satisfying. You may also want to consider a clitoral vibrator, they are amazing at helping women achieve orgasm.

Reply to A man
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/03/04

Reply to sexologist