Question
Posted by: LiLi | 2010/07/23

Vibrator

I wanted to find out from the Sexologist: I just bought a vibrator as I am single. Now I am so hooked up to it I carry it wherever I go. Is this behaviour normal, am I a pervert? do all women feel the same after masturbating or is it just me, is masturbating a common thing for single women or is it just me?

see question number 4 right at the top of the Sexologist forum.

4
Posted by: Peter | 2010/07/25

Can we meet lili. uberifrit(at)gmail(dot)com I am also single

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010/07/23

Enjoy it Lili, there is nothing wrong with it.

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: A man | 2010/07/23

There is nothing wrong with it at all, it is normal, even if you become involved in a relationship the vibrator can enhance this. My lady loves hers, solo and as part of our lovemaking....just enjoy it and don''t worry.

Reply to A man
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/23

Reply to sexologist