Question
Posted by: tim | 2011/10/11

vibration satisfaction only

I am sure this is going to sound crazy, but I had my first orgasm ever, using a vibrator and balls. I have never had an orgasm before from penetration from a penis. Is this just the way I am, or is my boyfriend doing it wrong? Please help!!

If you need information on orgasm, try the following website:
http://www.health24.com/sex/I_want_to/1253-1268,26225.asp
It is important that you know your own body. A women is responsible for her own pleasure. You must tell your partner what pleasures you. Deidre - SASHA

5
Posted by: rrr | 2011/10/13

Perhaps you need to do yourself and come, if you can''t cum then you will realise how difficult it is to make you cum. work on making you cum and then cum, the come show him how to make u cum, cuming is us rsp as wll, u dnt cum and lay in a bed and expect some 1 2 make u cum. u mst cum fst.

Reply to rrr
Posted by: XXXX | 2011/10/13

Only a small percentage of women have an orgasm through penetration only.Whilst he is thrusting you can " play"  with yourself,you should then orgasm.

Reply to XXXX
Posted by: Hornyguy67 | 2011/10/11

i never had a problem making a women orgasm. Maybe your boyfriend is inexperienced.

Reply to Hornyguy67
Posted by: Andrea | 2011/10/11

Hope you enjoyed it Tim. I think your boyfriend is doing it wrong. How old are you?

Reply to Andrea
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/10/11

Reply to sexologist