Question
Posted by: Worried? | 2011/05/13

Vibrating sensation

Dear Doc I am 19 weeks pregnant and am feeling odd vibrating sensations at my pelvic area / uterus.
It lasts about 2-3 seconds then goes away. I feel normal quickening as well. Is this weird sensation anything to worry about or is just another part of the whole process? im due for my next sonogram next week Tuesday.

I don't know what this is. It may be stomach cramps or the baby moving. It does not seem like anything to worry about. Mention it to your doctor at your next visit.

3
Posted by: Wendy | 2011/05/17

I had that with my last child (i have 3) - and he is fine and healthy - dont worry i think its normal.

Reply to Wendy

Posted by: Jacky | 2011/05/13

I''m pretty sure it''s just your baby kicking! Enjoy it you will defnitly miss it once baby is born.

Reply to Jacky