Posted by: Anon | 2009-02-04

Vibrating Ring

Does anybody know exacly how does this work and what is does for both partners.

Hello Anon

A vibrating ring, for example the one's produced by durex, are a type of novelty sex toy, that fits aroung the shaft of the penis and during penetration offers vibration sensations to both the man's penis and the clitoris.

Posted by: why | 2009-02-10

anon It does wonders my husband usualy comes first and then i come second with that he took longer to reach an erection and by the time he comes i al ready had 2 orgasms to try new stuff will not hurt you can only like it or not like it i always tells my husband i am open to new idees

Reply to why
Posted by: cally | 2009-02-04

Is this the little ring sold by a leading condom manufacturer that fits around the base of the penis?
If it is, I' ve tried it with my guy. It' s got a little vibrator on it which is against the clit during sex. It' s wonderful for me, and my guy likes it because I orgasm so quickly over and over again with it.
Definitely worth a try if that' s what you' re talking about.

Reply to cally