Posted by: CV | 2008-11-04

Vibrating machines

I have a lump in my breast. (non cancerous and in the milk duct) . I want 2 buy a vibrating exersise machine but hered that u can' t use it if u have a tumour. will it be safe for me to use it?

Honestly, no one knows. It's certainly never been tested or studied in any scientific manner. So there's no basis for saying either YES or NO to your question.

The safe option, then, and the reason they tell you not to use it, because they don't know, and it's better to err on the side of caution. I'd suggest the same, and also, the vibrating machine is unlikely to make an enormous impact on you, because I'm assume you wish to use it for weight loss, and there's no evidence for that either. So I'd suggest another approach altogether, because the machines are just the tool, and not even really the best ones.