Question
Posted by: Mommy | 2008/10/28

Vibrating fetus?

This is my 3rd pregnancy, I' m now 22 weeks and have a very strange sensation. It feels as if the baby has a rhythmic vibration, it lasts about 3 seconds at a time with intervals of 5 seconds. Happens twice a day for 5 minutes at a time. It is not hiccups, and it is not flatulence - after two pregancies I can tell the difference! It feels like a cellphone on silent in my uterus.
Is there a reason? I looked on the internet and there are other women who experience it as well but can' t explain it. My next gynae visit is in 2 weeks.
Thanks doc.

Sorry, I can't explain it.