Question

Vibrate machien

What is your opinion about Vibrate Machiens? Does it really promote weight loss, toning &  fitness as it claims to do?

Not weight loss, no. There's some good evidence that it does help with strength and power. Some studies in ballet dancers showed improved jumping ability if the exercises were done with vibration. I think they're probably also quite decent for warm-ups, but for weight loss and toning, no evidence and only much hype and over-promising. I wouldn't put too much stock in that. I think the 'old-fashioned' methods for weight loss and toning are still superior.