Posted by: snowy | 2009-02-13

vey bad bladder infection???

i got married 1 week ago. 2 days after the wedding i got a incredibly bad bladder infection. i took Citro Soda and that feeling of going to the bathroom every 2 minutes went away but it still burns. i took anibiotics and finished the cycle but the burning just got worse. its so bad now i cant sit or walk..... could something else be wrong or can bladder infections get so bad???
f.y.i i went for a bikini wax before the wedding could it be that that caused it maybe it ripped away some skin or something?

please help i cant stand this pain anymore :(

I don't think that the bikini wax had anything to do with it. Bladder infections usually cause burning when you pass urine. This sounds like you may have a vaginal infection. See your doctor to check.

Posted by: Adele | 2009-02-17

Good day

I also got married 4 months ago and 2 days after go a bladder infection which the doctor gave me antibiotics. In December 2008 I got a very bad vaginal infection which the doctor said was candida. He gave me 2 pills (not antibiotics as he said this works against it) This did not work and I walked with the infection until January 2008 - It also got so bad that I could not stand or sit. My aunt then told me about Betadine Deush which I then used for 7 days and I am glad to say that this really worked.

You can get the full kit at any pharmacy for about R197.

Kind regards

Reply to Adele
Posted by: NL | 2009-02-16

How does Vaginal Infections occur? I seem to get it more and more these days. Then I get my antibiotics and basically the next month or 2 after my period, I have it again. How does this happen... Why must us woman suffer so much.

To get back to the bladder infection, you will have to get another opinion. Cause it does sound like vaginal infection.

Reply to NL
Posted by: Jooles | 2009-02-13

Oh Dear! It sounds aweful. I had a very bad bladder infection about two weeks ago. It was so bad that I was urinating blood. My doc put me on a 3 day course of antibiotics which cleared it up completely.
I would suggest you go for a second opinion because if it was a bladder infection then the antibiotics should have cleared it up. It could be that you contracted some bacteria when doing your waxing. Please go have it checked out. Good luck!ladder infection

Reply to Jooles