Question
Posted by: ADELE | 2011-01-21

VESICARE

I have used vesicare since 2009 for my bladder problem (going to the toilet too frequently). I am now 3 months pregnant and goes to the toilet 10 times during the night and thus does not get much rest. Can I use Vesicare or can you recommend something else that I can drink during my pregnancy that would help? Thank you

Adele

Unfortunately, there is no safe product to use during pregnancy. You can however, restrict your fluid intake at least two hours before you go to bed, to reduce the production of urine at night.