Question
Posted by: ABBY | 2010-12-06

VERY WORRIED

GOOD DAY

I STOPPED USING THE DEPO ABOUT 4 MONTHS AGO,I STARTED TO HAVE A DARK BROWNISH DISCHARGE FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS NOW.

IS IT DUE TO ME STOPPING THE INJECTION (I USED IT FOR ABOUT 5YEARS)
OR SHOULD I BE WORRIED.PLEASE HELP

It is likely that this is due to stopping the injection, but see your doctor if it does not settle down soon.

3
Posted by: Marisa | 2011-01-06

I am on the 8 weeks one.A while back when I found out what I must do if I wanted to get pregnant.The sister at the clinic told me that it will take few months maybe a year for my body to get back to normal(periods).Maybe the dark discharge(blood) is your body''s way to rectify itself.it''s a big thing for your body to start producing eggs again.Remember the whole process has been put on hold with the injection.I am on it for 14yrs now.Still I get sometimes period pain or very seldom full period.The clinic told me this is normal.
Hope everything is alright for you soon.Good Luck

Reply to Marisa
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-12-09

Posted by: Preggy Belly | 2010-12-08

I think you should rather go to your doctor to have it checked out.

Reply to Preggy Belly