Question
Posted by: missy | 2010/08/01

very worried!!!!

hi there im 18 and would like to know something.. i skipped my redpill for almost a year now every month.. in this period of time i were on nordette and ovaria and now on biphasil.... i have severe period pains when i masturbate and i also get the pains when i sleep.. now i havent had my period in over a year could this be ovarian cancer or just a cyst the pain happend about 5 times please help...dont have money for a doctor.....any idea what it could be??????

If you skip the red pills, you won't have periods. I can't tell what the pain is without an examination, but ovarian cancer would be extremely uncommon at your age.

2
Posted by: marisa van huyssten | 2010/10/28

Iwas on the 2 month injection no weight gain all was nornal till i had my cycle and still on it. It is not a heavy cycle more likely sometimes just spotting and day more than that. I was given Biphasil now my question is were do you start on the red or white pill , since i am on my cycle
please help

Reply to marisa van huyssten