Question
Posted by: worried | 2010/04/26

very worried

hi there, i hav a problem, the past 3 days i noticed brown discharge today it was almost red but its more like a thick yeasty discharge, i hav been to the gynae 4 a pap but havent got the results yet, my fiance and i had sex on the 25th march i then got a period on the 3 april, my gynae appointment was the 22nd april, would pregnancy be seen on the scan can i b pregnant, accordin to my doc everything was fine on the scan. what could b causing the wierd discharge

It would have been too early to see anything on the scan. The discharge may be an infection.

1