Question
Posted by: lona | 2010/03/04

Very worried

Hi all. i am so concerned in my life very much. especially when i''m at work, people do not seem to love me a lot, i''m a very loving person i love people a lot , i always joke a lot with them but they don''t seem to like me a lot instead they give attention to themselves. is there anything that i''m doing that i don''t notice or it''s just that the more you are friendly to people they does not like you or what.

I really am so worried and this happens only at work . on other places i''m being considered , but why this happens at work only.

Sometimes people can work together well at work, without actually loving or even liking each other. Sometimes they just have different ways of showing their affection for others. Some people are more reserved, even shy, and don't quite know how to handle a lot of affectionate attention at work. Leave them to themselves, and maybe they'll warm up towards you later

1