Question
Posted by: sdb | 2010/01/18

very worried

dear dr. please assist me. I have discovered that almost every day i have some sort of stomich cramps, which follows by a runny tummy. I have tried to watch what i eat to see what kind of food upsets my tummy, with no luck. sometimes the cramps is so bad, i break out in sweat, and really have a feeling that i' m going to pass out. After being to toilet and few minutes pass, i feel better again. My tummy runs up to 5times a day. This is going on for more than a month now... Can stress cause any of this? I would also think that i will start to loose weight, but nothing. My tummy is actually very bloated. Im so worried , please assist me.... Please

Hallo sdb
You could have an infection in the bowel, parasitic infections tend to persist and cause bloating and diarrhoea. Ask your GP to send a stool sample to the lab to check for parasites and bacteria. In the mean time, try taking probiotics 3 times a day and try Kantrexil 2 tablets 3 times a day for 3-4 days.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/18

Hallo sdb

Reply to cyberdoc