Question
Posted by: ansie | 2009/10/27

very worried

HI, I am in this relationship for 3 months with this guy.
We have grate sex, but to me there is just something missing.
I do care a lot about him, but his previous history put me down.
He dont know i know about his history.A friend of mine know him and told me that he had a drug addiction. I dont know if he still have the problem, but he keeps on asking for money say he earn little. his ex and children still stay with him.we spent a lot of time together but he must always rush to go home to his ex and children but he say they just stay together for the sake of the children. I dont know what to think about this. I have many times decided to leave him but when i tell him then somehow things just dont happen that we seperate. somehow we end up together again.he is a people' s person and talk to anyone on the train. we travel together. i am a very private person and somehow dont always know how to react to him talking to people on the train.I somehow dont always know why i stay in this relationship, but when we are together i feel good. but when he is not with me i doubt a lot.must i break this relationship.
moneywise he is exhausting me.

The sex may be great, but the arrangement sounds rather commercial. If he can't support his existing wife and children, why should he expect you to help cover his expenses ? And you dotn't know if some of the money you give him goes on drugs, either. And depending on what drugs he uses, and how he uses them, he could be at really high risk of HIV, and of transmitting it to you. You can see that he is content to cheat on his wife / ex-wife, and shouldn't expect him to be any more concerned about cheating on you.
What, genuinely, do you get out of this "relationship" other than some sex you enjoy ? Is that really all you want ?

2
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/10/27

Cut him out your life and let him fine himself another sugar mommy, while you find a real man.

Reply to Kelly