Question
Posted by: Confused - very worried | 2009-09-18

very worried

Hi. I have a lump on my vag wall, inside, it feels like a pimple thou. It was bigger yesterday and feels like its getting small today. Its not itchy, was a bit sore like a pimple. I also noticed a pimple/boil looking one inside my vagina at the top. Its not sore, itchy or anything and my wee is not sore either.

I want to go to Gynae or Doctor, but I do not have money. Only on the 28th. Do you think I could wait till then, or try and go sooner?

From concerned!

You can wait till the 28th as long as things do not get worse.