Question
Posted by: Maddy | 2009/02/04

Very worried!

Best, I am very worried of my period, I am on jasmine, I have finishes the week of the white pills and my period was as normal, but then I started with the new pack, I am now on week 3 of the yellow pills and still on my period, I am going out of my mind, can you please let me know what the problem may be?

Thank You

It is possible that it is related to the Pill but, without further information, I can't really tell. You don't say how long you have been on Yasmin, what your periods were like before, whether this has ever happened before.