Question
Posted by: Catherine | 2011/05/04

very weird and very embarrassing

Hi.
I have been experiencing a slight buzz or vibration in my anus for the past couple of weeks. It comes and goes. I''ve goooogled and seen that other people have also experienced it, but the posts are always on a forum and there are often no answers. My stools are normal and other than occassional nausea, there are no accompanying symptoms. The nausea could or could not possibly be connected.

Catherine

I suggest that you consult a gastroenterologist for a colonoscopy and blood tests to exclude any pathology. When was the last time that you dewormed yourself?