Posted by: Nanette | 2009-03-04

Very Very Painfull Menstruation

Good day,
i would like to find something out.
My menstruation cycle started 4 days earlier than normal. On the day it started i didnt experience any pain like normally in the past. today 4 days after (the day i was suppose to start) i have experienced. Is this normal? the pain that i have is worse than ever before. I do get your normal pains but today im so tiried, Nauseous and can barely walk.

It may be a hormonal imbalance. As`this is the first time it has happened, you could wait and see what happens next month. If you are worried, see your doctor.

Posted by: Nanette | 2009-03-06

i have tried the heat etc thing and it doesnt work it feels like all my organs are moved around inside my body. This is now day 4 and i still have these pains

Reply to Nanette
Posted by: cupcake | 2009-03-05

Ibuprofen tabs
hot baths
heat pads

heat relieves cramps and pain

Reply to cupcake