Posted by: lebza | 2009-01-12

very very confused

hi cyber, i have a very serious situation i am inlove with a guy of yrs back we broke when we very young after finishing school i went for teaching lost contact of him on my coming i went looking for only i was told he got married i left my contact nrs he called me and it started to blossom eventually i decided to leave as he promise to leave his wife but never did after a 2 year of our broke he got divorced and i was married i loved him so much just wanted to leave the husband then he got tired of waiting took his way got married i got divorced ,still contacting each other and same story he wanted to divorce but already had three kids then i forgot totally about him i only took him as a friend then i met this guy we took it until we are engaged traditionally the date is already set and guesse what the guy divotced again and this will sound stupid but i' m madly inlove this guy all over again.i' m so confused that maybe it wasn' t meant to be or hey this is the chance before commiting yourself here is the guy.pleaaaase help me.

Sounds like you were both awfully impatient with each other, lealping into new relationships and marriages without sufficient thought beforehand. Your message is confusing -- how often have the pair of you married and then rapidly decided that you don't actually love your spouse, but want someone else ? How can you be "madly in love" with this guy, yet you keep arranging to marry others ? Maybe some joint counselling sessions to work out what you want. It seems as though each of you refuses to tolerate being unmarried, or wait for each other, if indeed you actually do want to be together

Posted by: anon111 | 2009-01-13

what are you on about make no sense at all!

Reply to anon111
Posted by: lebza | 2009-01-13

shaz and sandra you are still the amatures look deep in the situation and forget about my lingui happy you could read between the lines sandra is all that matters to me.thanks i will try and swallow what you are saying sandra.

Reply to lebza
Posted by: Shaz | 2009-01-13

Have to agree with Sandra on this one, whose kids did you actually teach, your english is really bad for a teacher.

Now back to the main topic, I don' t think this was meant to be, I mean you both have gone through so many marriages, and like CS said, couldn' t you have waited for one another if you so trully love each other. i think you both just like the idea of being together but when it actually comes to crunch time prefer to be with other people only to fall back to this " idea"  again.

Forget this person and move on, and if I may just add, give marriage a break and marry for the right reason in order to avoid another divorce, it' s a bad reputation!

Reply to Shaz
Posted by: Sandra | 2009-01-13

you actually taught at a school, your writing is crappy

Reply to Sandra
Posted by: ?? | 2009-01-13

??? What ???

Reply to ??