Question
Posted by: VERY URGENT | 2009-09-15

VERY URGENT VERY WORRIED

I am a first timer at pregnancy. I am now 6 weeks. . . Since Monday the 14 August. i have been suddenly getting cramps, (Mild ones that come and go) but similar to period pains). Should i worry?

I dont have a gynea and i know i should take some meds, when should i take them? and how do i find a gynea?

Please advice me

thanks alot

Mild cramps are common in early pregnancy.
You should be taking folate tablets. Your GP can refer you to a gynaecologist.

2
Posted by: Pregnant | 2009-09-15

If you havn' t comfirmed your pregancy yet with the Doctor/ Gynae you need to do so, so s/he can put you on pregnancy supplements.

Reply to Pregnant
Posted by: 22 weeks preg | 2009-09-15

Do not worry, i had the same thing and am now 22 weeks pregnant. The uterus is changing and you will get period like pains. However if you start any bleeding or are in extreme pain i would go straight to a gynae / doc.

Reply to 22 weeks preg