Question
Posted by: Terry | 2008/07/31

Very Upset tummy

I have been having very bad stomach cramps from 2am this morning. Then at 4am I started to have a runny tummy with the cramps becoming worse. I have been to the pharmacy to purchase Buscopan and Imodium. But I have become worse, with a bit if nausea. I can' t eat or drink anything as the pains are bad. I am currently at work &  can' t leave as the boss is not here. What could be causing this &  what can I take to feel better?

Hi Terry
If symptomatic medication does not help, you should rather see your doctor. You could have the first symptoms of an appendicitis or a bacterial infection that needs antibiotics.

1
Posted by: anon | 2008/07/31

eat a banana..it settles the tummy

Reply to anon