Question
Posted by: Tracey | 2008/07/28

very tired after ovulation till period

I am 46 six years old and I notice that I am getting very tired after ovulation up until my period starts. I also get depressed/emotional and as soon as my period starts my mood lifts.

What is the cause and how can I rectify it.

You are probably getting near the menopause and a lack of oestrogen may be causing your symptoms. HRT might help. Premenstrual mood swings are very common. In younger women, the Pill is often helpful.

1
Posted by: Prudy | 2008/07/29

I am aslo experiencing the same thing.I get irritable and snap at my boyfried.

Please respond and let us know what is the problem and how to best deal with this

Reply to Prudy