Question
Posted by: Annie | 2011/05/15

very tired

Hi there, I am really obese 143 kg and about 1.62 m, 39 years,I am discusted with my self and hate my body, and don''t really like to socialise because I feel out, but I always act happy when I''m at work or out, but really I feel quite deppressed. I have been through quite alot in life and I know that I comfort eat. But this is no excuse, I want to change but I need some advise as to how to start and what healthy way I can do it, I want to be around for a long time for my 2 kids. Health wise My sugar is fine, and my blood pressure is normal to low.
Could you please help me.

Expert ImageEating Disorders Expert

Hi Annie,
Thank you for your question. I suggest that you look through many of the questions and answers posted on this forum to see that you are not alone in your situation. Read my responses and you will see the kind of advice that I have given. If you have not yet entered into therapy and have access to one, I strongly suggest that you do so. It would also be of value for you to seek the support and advice of a registered dietician and not resort to any fad diets or quick fixes. Exercise is also important. Find a sensible way of starting an exercise regimen. Should you need a referral, please email me.
Regards,
Graham

1
Posted by: Eating Disorders and Obesity Expert | 2011/05/15

Hi Annie,
Regards,
Graham

Reply to Eating Disorders and Obesity Expert