Question
Posted by: Annonymous | 2011/04/13

VERY THICK DISCHARGE AFTER CYST REMOVAL

Good Day.

I had a lapscope to remove a cyst on right ovary about 3 weeks ago. For about 10 days after the procedure, i was extremely dry and had totally no discharge which got me a bit worried at the time. however soon after that i started getting back to normal.

For 2 days now, i''m noticing a veeery thick, clear mucus-like discharge and a lot comes out after urinating, say about 5ml (sorry to be so graphic). I want to believe that this is normal after the procedure, but just needed to confirm? also should i expect it to go away anytime soon?

Many thanks for all your assistance.

Rgards.
Annonymous

It could be an ovulation discharge.

1

It could be an ovulation discharge.