Question
Posted by: Janice de Beer | 2009/06/20

very strange question

I would like to know if there is a clinical trial or study of sorts one can partake in to find out why some people have a stronger tolerance to things than others.

The reason I ask is that all of my friends cannot handle their alcohol intake where as I can drink like its water for a week straight, no side effects.

I know that it might seem like an inapropriate topic for a serious forum but I have been wondering for a very long time.

Janice

I am unaware of any trials but please be aware that excessive or/and long term use of alcohol will cause damage to the liver, pancreas and brain.