Question
Posted by: Nanke | 2012/07/23

Very sore back

I''m 21 years old and female I been having lower back pain from 1 June, I woke up with it one morning(my period has passed) and I still have it! Please note that I do have a weak lower back,have no pins or needles in legs...pain feels more to the left side! Thanks

Nanke

I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, urine test and possible x-rays of your lower back, to determine if your symptoms are due to an urinary tract infection or lower back pathology. It is possible that you are suffering from chronic muscle strain but other possibilities will have to be excluded.