Question
Posted by: Anita | 2011-07-15

Very small penis

Hi I am seeing this guy for quiet sometime, and on Saturday night we had our first sexual encounter, I have never seen such a small penis, short with a bigger head (not big like a door nob big) small that when I did oral, I realised how small it is, we could not have intercouse, he used his fingers for me to orgasm and I used my hand. I think it must be terrible for him to realise it is so small, With all of this I decided I am going to give this a go, even if we have sex not the normal way, I really like this guy, and sex does eventually get less the older you get. I am in my 50 he is 44, do you guys think this can work,?

The responses you have received so far are pretty sound, Anita. Absolutely this can work, especially since you are looking for more substantial reasons to be together than simplistic size based reasons! A relationship can be strong if the individuals in it are willing to work for the interests of the other - that includes sexual interests. You can experiment with different positions, and later, if you feel so inclined, you could introduce sex toys if you wanted to explore more..It may be you have no need to do this and it sounds like you're off to a pretty good start to begin with.

Claire - SASHA

6
Posted by: Peter | 2011-07-18

To the second person who calls himself ''Peter'' [presumably pretending to be the person who wrote the first comment,but isnt him]
This forum is intended for people over 18 ,and I think I can safely say that you are not[at least mentally][and you have in effect told us that by your stupid comment] I have been told on numerous occasions that I am right in the middle of the average range,but I am still curious as to a womans answer in this regard.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Peter | 2011-07-18

mine is 5cm when erect.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Peter | 2011-07-16

Hi Anita, when you say ''small'' How small?what are the length and breadth measurements more or less?
I would like to know what a woman would call small,and not.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: XXX | 2011-07-15

NOt all men can and do have a big penis,as much as not all women have big boobs etc.
Whilst sex is a very important part of a relationship,consider everything else about him as well!
Surely his penis cannot be so small that you cannot have penetration sex -simply try different positions.
Most women do not have an orgasm from simple penetration,so by playing with your clitoris whilst he is thrusting would not be out of the ordinary - no matter the size of his penis.
You need to be sexually satisfied otherwise it will harm your relationship further down the road.Explore things together and see what works for you both.
Enjoy and good luck

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Joe | 2011-07-15

Hi, I am sure it will work, the older the man gets the more his penis shrinks. I am 60 plus and have the same problem but my partner and I still enjoy sex in the form of hand stimulation and oral sex. Sex is not just about putting it in and doing the thing, it is the journey that one must enjoy and no some effort on the destiniation. We do mutual masturbataion and it works for us, my partner reaches orgasm everytime, and is completlely satisfied.
Enjoy have fun togther is great.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-07-15

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist