Question
Posted by: BM | 2010-12-15

Very painful

Hi, i have been having terrible stomach pain /cramps since yesterday afternoon, its in my lower abdomin. I went to a dr last night and she told me that it is gastrow, but i dont have a runny tummy at all, my stomach is just very sore. Also i have a bit of a fever. Is it normal for a stomach pain to be this long? At 1pm today - it will be 24hours? Please help?

Hallo BM
Gastro enteritis will normally give nausea and diarroea, so if the pain persists, further examination is necessary. It could be infection in the urinary tract, pelvic organs or even early appendicitis. Please get a second opinion.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-12-15

Hallo BM