Question
Posted by: Litty | 2008/10/27

Very painful

Hi there, i have these terrible pains in my lower abdomen. and my whole bladder area feels as if it is swolen up. It looks and feels bloated. What could this be?
Please help = the pain is sometimes so painful that i struggle to walk. Thnx

There are a number of possibilities - gynaecological, bowel or bladder. You would have to see a doctor to make a diagnosis.

1
Posted by: Cuba | 2008/10/27

Hi Litty
I am interested in the sort of symptoms you describe because my sister has had similar. I did some online research and endometriosis keeps popping up in my searches. You should however see a medial professional to confirm this. You may get more detail on this at this link
medicinenet.com/endometriosis/article.htm

Reply to Cuba