Posted by: Charldene | 2011-02-28

very low sex driver

I am a 27 year old female with 3 kids my partner and i have always had a very good sex life and could never leave each other alone. for the past couple of months i would say about 6 months i dont want to have sex at all and when we do have sex i dont get in the mood or i am bone dry, also when we have sex it tends to be painful for me no matter wat position we try. wat could be wrong?

There are several factors that could be impacting on your sex drive. Women tend to experience increased stress; responsibility and expectations as a sexual drive killer – “I cannot even get to me…how in the world can I be expected to be wow in bed”. You are furthermore stating that you have three children and parents tend to focus mainly on the needs of their children and the needs of the parents and the adult relationship take the back burner. All of this can contribute to a lack or low sex drive / desire for sex / dry vagina during sex due to a lack of sexual excitement. It is advisable for you and your partner to make time for the two of you – not just time for sex; but time together not having sex at all. You need to find ways to look after your own and your relationship needs, It might be easier to address this with a couple counseling session – sexual problem are usually couple concern and the better you understand one another; the closer you feel – the easier it is to address. You can read interesting articles about sex drive; the disparity of sexual responses; etc on our website – You are also welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.

Posted by: Charldene | 2011-03-01

Thanks for all the advise we are going away this friday for the night to a 5 star hotel with no kids lets hope this break will do us good

Reply to Charldene
Posted by: Charldene | 2011-03-01

he cheated on my once about 3 years ago and now I think he is cheating on my again because of his attitude towards me and the kids, I have confronted him about it and i just get a look. So i dont know if that is the cause... also i have alot of other stress to handle aswell, could this be a reason for m low sex driver?

Reply to Charldene
Posted by: Me | 2011-02-28

Maybe you need a couple of testosterone injections...will help to spice everything up again. Not sure how long it will last though Charldene...maybe something from the past bugging you (him)??

Reply to Me
Posted by: charldene | 2011-02-28

I have tried to speak to him but he just does not seem that interest and tells me that I dont really have anything to stress about. Its a long story

Reply to charldene
Posted by: MO | 2011-02-28

u are stressing - had a clearer mind set b4 u have sex ...or talk to ur parnter aboout what on ur mind ....

Reply to MO