Question
Posted by: sarah | 2011-01-29

very low sex drive

I am 27 years old, and I have been on ''''the pill'''' for almost 13 years (dont judge, i was told by my doc that i need to go on for regulation not because i was sexually active, i was having my period of almost 2 weeks at a time)
and in the last 2 years or so i just never seem to be in the mood for sex, i dont want my husband to think i have lost interested in him so i do it anyways. but lately it has been becoming quite painfull during sex. and i am getting really worried.

My husband and i want to trying for a baby later in the year and i am just really worried that there may be something really wrong with me.

i know i should have gone to see a doc when i started to worry, but i was to scared.

thank you

You must not be scared, it is better to go now than to wait and then it is something serious. The fact that you had irregular periods and the long time on the pill, complicate matters. The low sex drive can be caused by many things - illness, stress, etc. The pain however is something you must address ASAP. You can go to your Gynaecologist or phone the SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area. Deidre - SASHA

2
Posted by: vnl | 2011-02-01

Excersice honey and maybe watch this adult movies with him and see how u feel then. tel him how to touch and dig your hole.

for the pain part go see a doc ASAP.

Reply to vnl
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-01-29

Reply to sexologist