Question
Posted by: Maxine | 2011/06/21

Very low lsex drive after operation

I'm suffering from low sex drive. I can go for weeks without it and it is straining my marriage.

It can be strenuous. You failed to mention when you had an operation and what the operation was. Big surgery can mess up energy levels for a time, but you are suppose to recover fully between 6-12 weeks. - SASHA

3
Posted by: Laurei | 2011/06/21

Certain medications and birthcontrol can affect ones drive. Many things can cause lack of sexual apetite. Speak to your doctors. Many Women who have had children have been damaged down there and things can be fixed again, i.e. repositioning of the bladder etc. See a doctor for recommendations. After a urologist fixed my bladder, my sexual drive returned.

Reply to Laurei

That''s why husbands have fluff on the side

Posted by: sexologist | 2011/06/21

Reply to sexologist