Question
Posted by: Jackie | 2010/08/20

Very Low Libido

Do you know of any pills you can buy over the counter to help with a Low Libido for a female. There must be something out there that somebody used before and knows that it''s working!

If this pill existed, Jackie, it would not be a secret as it would be a best seller! There are several reasons for low libido in women and these need to assessed. Some such reasons can include: depression, hormonal problems or shifts, tiredness, side effects of medication (including oral contraceptives), disatisfaction with the relationship, anxiety due to trauma (current or past). It is also a very common experience for women in a long term relationships to lose their hunger for sex after a while. This is a very frustrating but very real problem and it needs to be addressed as it frequently contributes to conflict between partners. It can be helpful to see a professional experienced in this work in order to identify any factors that contribute to the loss of libido and to help you and your partner to figure out how you can optimise your sexual desire.

Claire - SASHA

7
Posted by: Kini | 2010/08/22

Im 38 yrs married to 43yrs for 12yrs bt nothing has happened.when making love penis becomes soft.my husband does want to do sperm count while my test are +.i wil neva leave him even if he cant father a child.i luv him dearly.

Reply to Kini
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/08/21

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Rob | 2010/08/20

you are amazing!!!!!! your husband is the luckiest man!!!!!!!!!!! what a great idea!!!!! will defnitily do that!!!!!!! thanks

Reply to Rob
Posted by: Jox | 2010/08/20

Great idea " woman"  im off to the lingerie shop now, that trick is fool proof.

Reply to Jox
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/20

Rob, it''s very easy - be sneaky - throw out all her underwear (check sizes first) then go to an underwear shop with her sizes, buy her 10 sets of lingerie (black, white,beige should always be there) then off course red, and those gorgeous little lace and satin things in all the colors), put them in her wardrobe, along with a single rose and a note: " It would excite me tremendously if I knew my hot,sexy wife was wearing this all day and we were the only two who knows about it. I love you &  you turn me on" 

Thanks for the compliment, rob :)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Rob | 2010/08/20

Woman......would love to introduce you to my wive so that she can see and hear what a good, hot wive should be like!!!

Reply to Rob
Posted by: Woman | 2010/08/20

Jackie, I don''t know of any pills, but you should bring this question up with your gynae so you can have your hormones tested. I can also tell you that the more you make love,the more you want to. The more you become aware of your own sexuality, the more sexual you will be. I always say,nothing like the feel of lace against your skin - all day, everyday. Unless, off course you swap it for satin!

Reply to Woman