Question
Posted by: Carla | 2010-03-09

Very long period since on injection

I started the injection the same time I started using the (now) contoversial Simply Slim herbal diet pill.

But since I started using both I bad messed up periods.
I have long periods 14-16 days at a time.And the discarge are not red, it''s brown. Is this normal?
My Simply Slim pills tested positive for Sibutramine (28mg my first batch and 33mg my 3d batch.

What could cause the long periods and is it normal to have brown discharge?

Please help. :(

This is most likely due to the injection. Many women do have disturbed periods on this. It often settles after the first 6 months.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-03-11