Question
Posted by: anon1 | 2010/07/05

very little sleep

The amount i sleep is getting progressively less. A year ago i slept for 5 hrs a nite and now about 3 hours only. I sleep at 10 pm but am up at 1 am then toss and turn and my mind races. By 6 am i may sleep again for 15 mins or so. I have been yo a sleep clinic twice and tho i snore and have symptoms of sleep apnoea i have been told i do not have itin spite of that a cpap machine was prescribed acouple of yaers ago , which stopped my snoring but did nothing for daytime tiredness etc. please help

Expert ImageSleep Expert

It is not going to help going to a sleep laboratory for this - you need to be assessed by a doctor who understands sleep. All the testing can tell you is whether there is a problem WHILE you are sleeping. But your problem is that you're not getting to sleep in the first place. That sort of test cant help you for that.

1
Posted by: Sleep expert | 2010/07/05

Reply to Sleep expert