Question
Posted by: JM | 2010/06/28

very light period

A bit more than a week ago I accidently skipped my pill for 2 days and then I drank all 3 on the third day. I am having my period at the moment, but it is extremely light. Could it be that I am pregnant? My husband and I did have sex once a few days ago.

If this is the right time for your period, then it is unlikely that you are pregnant.

2

Posted by: taunia | 2010/06/28

I have been drinking antibiotics for five days because of a kidney infection and went back to find out that my blood pressure is low and I am anemic as well don''t know where it comes from. Just a day after that I started to see blood after I wipe the next day it was spotting the day after it was gone. Could I be pragnant. I had my periods twice the month before and seventeen days after the above happened.. I have backaches and lower abdomenem pains some times.

Reply to taunia