Question
Posted by: blom | 2010/10/04

very late period

i am 11 days late with my period, this is the first time this has happened for so long. i did a hpt but was negative. dont have more than the usual stress whats wrong

It could be a cyst or a hormonal problem. I would suggest that you see your doctor.

4

Posted by: blom | 2010/10/05

Thanks Robz, I will check again in a few days time, otherwise its of to the doc

Reply to blom
Posted by: Robz | 2010/10/05

I had the same thing a week ago. I think do another HPT test in a couple of days time to make sure you are not preggies. If you really want to make sure now have a blood test done.

Sometimes it might not be anything wrong. Take it easy for a couple of days. If you are really worried go and see a doctor. Only if you miss over a month and no pregnacy than a problem might be in play

Reply to Robz