Question
Posted by: Mik | 2008/07/18

Very late and different period

Hi! Over the past 6 months my periods have been irregular in that my cycle ranges anything from 21 days to 33 days. This month, however, my period only began 42 days after the previous one - which is very late. It also started off much different to usual with dark brown colour as apposed to the usual red. I' ve also noticed a white discharge before and after this period, but the discharge is watery - not like general viginal / candida infection. Also no other symptoms of infection. What could this be and why?

It sounds like you are not ovulating. the discharge could be due to hormonal chnages in your cycle. You should see a gynaecologist to have this sorted out.