Question
Posted by: Anon | 2011-10-26

very itchy scalp

hello,
im female, in my mid thirties. i have an extremely itchy scalp and it is very uncomfortable. i have tried niz shampoo but it hasnt helped. i am a quadriplegic and for two months wasnt able to get my hair washed at the beginning of the year.
i feel like shaving my hair but my hair is thick and grows quickly and i''d never be able to get to the hairdresser as often as needed to maintain a decent short hairstyle.
if someone sprays perfume in our house, i feel like pulling my hair out. same with peeled onions and other household stuff.
i really wish i could find some hair relief.

I suggest that you try Betnovate scalp application, as well as an oral anti-histamine, like Zyrtec. It is possible that you have a combination of eczema, as well as allergic dermatitis. Please try these products and provide me with feedback, as I would like to hear if it brings any relief.

1
Posted by: Anon | 2011-11-08

I started doing african dreadlocks in August. Two different products were used on my hair  a bluish molding cream, and a beeswax. After then my scalp has been itching like never before. I even washed and untangled my dreads but the terrible itch will not leave me. I have tried tar-based shampoo, basic and medicated, combined with anti-itch hair spray but these work only for a few hours