Question
Posted by: Paige | 2011/03/03

Very hot and anxious

For the past year or so I have been feeling very anxious, and visibly so: I get a red rash all over my neck, shoulders and arms if I get a bit irritated or frustrated or even passionate about something I''m talking about. I also get very hot very easily - even when everyone else is quite comfortable I feel uncomfortably hot. The smell of my sweat is also very different. I also have terrible bloating and strange pains in my pelvic area. I had a kidney removed just over a year ago. Should I go to see a doctor with these complaints or shouldn''t I worry?

Hallo Paige
I think you should see your doctor, you may have an hormonal imbalance or impaired kidney function. Your doctor may need to do some blood tests to check your thyroid hormones, blood count, kidney and liver function. You may also need a sonar of the pelvis.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/03

Hallo Paige