Question
Posted by: Amber | 2012/09/26

VEry Horny age 59 - is that normal

Dear Doc

Im a healthly 59 yrs female extremely horny. I masturbate alot
im not in a relationsip since my divorce which was a long time ago. Just dont seems to be able to meet a single man yet
Im not sexually active but since yesterday my vagina itches
and very wet...whats going on with me? I luv sex I hope to meet someone one day

Tks

You mention that you have noticed that you have a discharge and vaginal itching. It is possible that you may have an infection which needs treatment. The vagina contains normal bacteria but sometimes because of certain conditions, stress, taking antibiotics, washing with antibacterial soaps etc there may be an over proliferation of a certain type which results in unpleaseant discharge and can be treated.

7
Posted by: JOHN | 2012/11/06

hELLO amber have you worked on your issue. Let me know.

Regrds
John

Reply to JOHN
Posted by: John | 2012/11/06

Amber we can chat via e mail. let me know.

You can reach me on timothysmth30atgmaildotcom

Tim

Reply to John
Posted by: welcomer | 2012/10/03

yourll are all horny old ppl
with needs so ...i say
yourll meet up and have a gang bang problem solved

Reply to welcomer
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012/09/27

Hi Amber.

Turning 59 later I also am horny and playfull but relieve is not there as my wife decided that sex is out of the question. It went ok for a few months after her affair but for the last three years nothing!!

I know how you feel and yes one has to relieve oneself from time to time but I must admit I miss the real thing.

Best of luck forward and I hope you find someone to help out!!! You will get a lot of requests here!!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/09/27

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Amber | 2012/09/26

Dear XXX

Thank you for ur advise I sumtimes feel like giving up

Take Care

Reply to Amber
Posted by: XXX | 2012/09/26

I don''t see anything wrong with that at all.I am a male and very close to your age and also feel I want to bonk everyday.

A man will come your way and hopefully satisfy your desires/urges,just give it time.

Reply to XXX