Question
Posted by: Charlotte | 2010/09/03

Very high blood pressure

My sister 34yrs old was admitted to hospital with severe high blood pressure, after they treated her for a few hours, she seems worse, confused, not responding when you speak to her, blurred vision left eye, lower back pain , abdominal pain. they doing all sorts of test and told us she''''s got hypertension on the brain... please can you give me a simple explanation of what is happening to her, thank you\

Charlotte

It is possible that she experienced a small clot or bleed, generally referred to as a stroke, due to her hypertension. I suggest that you discuss the matter with her doctor.